Digital Circuit Breaker Finder
The Klein Tools ET310 is a digital circuit breaker finder used to locate the correct circuit breaker in a panel to which an electrical outlet or fixture is connected.
The Transmitter is connected to the electrical outlet or fixture in the circuit while the receiver is used to scan the breakers in the circuit panel.
The Transmitter also features a GFCI outlet tester.
- Quickly and accurately locate the correct circuit breaker in a panel corresponding to the circuit to which an electrical outlet or fixture is connected
- Tester consists of two parts: a Transmitter, connected to the electrical outlet or fixture and a Receiver, used to scan the panel to locate the correct breaker
- Receiver delivers clear visual and audible indications when the correct breaker has been located
- Operates on 90-120V AC circuits
- Transmitter incorporates a GFCI outlet tester to inspect the wiring condition at the electrical outlet and test GFCI devices
- Transmitter docks in the Receiver for convenient storage as a single item when tester is not is use
- Transmitter incorporates a three-pin plug for connecting to North-American-style grounded electrical outlets. The transmitter may be connected
- The transmitter may be connected to other electrical fixtures using optional accessories which are sold separately (Cat. No. 69411)
- Receiver powers off automatically after approximately three minutes of non-use to conserve battery life
- Transmitter is powered by the circuit when connected to the electrical outlet or fixture
- Low battery indicator
- Easily accessible battery compartment. Uses one 9V battery in receiver only; Transmitter does not require a battery
- Built to withstand a 6.6-Foot (2 m) drop
- CAT II 120V safety rating
- Measurement Category II is applicable to test and measuring circuits connected directly to utilization points (socket outlets and similar points) of the low-voltage MAINS installation
- Includes Transmitter, Receiver, user manual, and 9V battery (for Receiver)