Heat Stabilized Nylon Cable Ties 18LB 4" - Heat Stabilized Cable Ties are used in High Temperature Applications.
Heat Stabilized Nylon Cable Ties 18LB 4" features include:
- Heat Stabilized Resin makes these ties an excellent choice for High Temperature Applications up to 221°F(105°C)
- One Piece Construction
- Fasten Bundles, Hoses, Ducts, etc. to Cable Trays and Ducts
- Made from UL approved Heat Stabilized Nylon 6/6
- Normal Service Temperature Range -40° to 221°F(-40° to 105°C)
- Flammability Rating UL94V-2
- Packed in Sealed Plastic Bags
- UL & CSA Recognized
- Dimension Measurements = Inches
- Order Qty of 100 = 1 Bag of 100
Below is more info on our Heat Stabilized Nylon Cable Ties 18LB 4"