- Quickly tests twisted pair data cable for common wiring faults including split pairs - even sends tone.
- Built to last with a double molded housing and silicone port covers as well as a backlit LCD screen.
- Easy-to-Read LCD display with backlight
- Port cover protects RJ45 port from dust and debris
- Rugged double-molded housing with snap-in remote
- Identifies correct wiring, opens, shorts, reversals, miswires, split pairs, and shielded cables
- Professional Mapper for Data Cable
- 2 AAA Batteries
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)|
|Humidity||10% to 90%, non-condensing|
|Maximum Voltage between any two pins without damage||60V DC or 55V AC|
|Batteries||Two “AAA” 1.5V|
|Cable Types||Shielded or Unshielded: Cat 7, Cat 7a, Cat 6a, Cat 6, Cat 5e, Cat 5, Car 4, Cat 3, Coax|
|Minimum Cable Length for Split Pair Detection||1.6 feet (0.5m)|
|Dimensions||4.80” X 2.05” X 1.03” (12.2cm X 5.2cm X 2.6 cm)|