Wall Mount Occupancy/Vacancy Sensors - PIR Double Pole 3-Way White - Wall Mount Occupancy/Vacancy Sensors - PIR lead to great energy savings.
Wall Mount Occupancy/Vacancy Sensors - PIR Double Pole 3-Way White features include:
- The Passive Infrared (PIR) Technology senses occupancy by detecting the difference between heat emitted from the human body in motion and the background space.
- PIR wall switch works best in offices, copy rooms, storage closets, small conference rooms, and other common areas where there are high levels of occupant motion.
- PIR Wall Mount Occupancy/Vacancy Sensors turns lights On/Off automatically when people enter or leave a room
- Will work with Electronic, Fluorescent, Compact Fluorescent, Magnetic Low Voltage, Electronic Low Voltage and LED lighting
- Auto ON/OFF & Manual ON/Auto OFF
- Vacancy Setting allows for Manual ON/Auto OFF Function
- 30Ft Range When Mounted 4Ft Height
- Coverage: 180°, 720 sq ft
- Adjustable Light Level Sensitivity Settings - Ambient light setting automatically adjusts itself and controls when lights turn On/Off, depending on sufficient natural light present
- LED Indicator for visibility in darkened rooms
- Time Delay Off setting is adjustable from 5 Seconds to 30 minutes
- Removable Cover with mode settings and dip switch adjustments
- Decorative Wall plate Included
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Neutral Required
- Conforms to California Title 24 Energy Code
- cULus Listed
- Order Qty of 1 = 1 Piece
Below is more info on our Wall Mount Occupancy/Vacancy Sensors - PIR Double Pole 3-Way White