High/Low Bay Occupancy Sensor - PIR - Light Gray - High/Low Bay Occupancy Sensor - PIR - Light Gray leads to great energy savings.
High/Low Bay Occupancy Sensor - PIR - Light Gray features include:
- The Passive Infrared (PIR) Technology senses occupancy by detecting the difference between heat emitted from the human body in motion and the background space.
- PIR High/Low Bay Occupancy Sensor works best in offices, copy rooms, storage closets, small conference rooms, and other common areas where there are high levels of occupant motion.
- PIR High/Low Bay Occupancy Sensor turns lights On/Off automatically when people enter or leave a room
- Will work with Electronic, Fluorescent, Compact Fluorescent, Magnetic Low Voltage, Electronic Low Voltage and LED lighting
- Auto ON/OFF
- Coverage: 360°, 30Ft Height & 40 Ft Dia.
- Adjustable Light Level Sensitivity Settings - Ambient light setting automatically adjusts itself and controls when lights turn On/Off, depending on sufficient natural light present
- Time Delay Off setting is adjustable from 15 Seconds to 30 minutes
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Single Pole
- No ground required
- Conforms to California Title 24 Energy Code
- cULus Listed
- Order Qty of 1 = 1 Piece
Below is more info on our High/Low Bay Occupancy Sensor - PIR - Light Gray