Packard's PRW516 is a trade specific tool for HVAC and refrigeration technicians. The PRW516 and be used in conjunction with the PHB316 hex bit for opening and closing base valves on residential and commercial air conditioning units. The PRW516 can also be used for opening any valve that accepts 3/16" , 5/16" , 1/4" or 3/8" square head. Each item is individually packaged.
- Used for opening base valves on residential and commercial units
- Service Wrench - Length: 5 1/2-Inch, socket sizes: 3/16-Inch and 5/16-Inch sq. x 1/4-Inch and 3/8-Inch sq.
- Adapter has 3/16" and 5/16" hex keys included
- Quick-flip reversing lever permits instant ratchet reversal
- Wrench can be used for beam-clamp installation and opening MC / B acetylene tanks