Rubber Splicing Tape 600V 3/4 x 22 Ft x 30 Mil - Our 600 Volt Max Splicing Tape is used for insulating Splices and Terminations in Electrical Applications.
Rubber Splicing Tape 600V 3/4 x 22 Ft x 30 Mil features include:
- 600 Volt Max Rubber Splicing Tape is Self Fusing with Liner
- High quality unvulcanized rubber that will bond quickly to itself to form a solid mass of water-tight protection for electrical wires
- Primary insulation for electrical wires and cables splices of not more than 600V
- Splicing tape is flexible to withstand expansion and contraction
- High resistance to salt water, steam, oils, detergents, and other chemicals make it an ideal tape for pipe repair, automotive, marine, construction, etc.
- High elongation conforms to irregular shapes
- Dielectric strength 490 Volts per mil, for use up to 176°F (80°C)
- Order Qty of 1 = 1 Piece
Below is more info on our Rubber Splicing Tape 600V 3/4 x 22 Ft x 30 Mil