Current Tools 99 Cable Feeder
- Hinged upper drive to allow for easy side loading
- High grip tires can accommodate no lube or regular cable
- Dual drive motors for maximum grip on cables
- Cable separator guides cables to insure positive grip on tires
- Heavy duty transport caster with quick release mechanism
- Variable speed control
- May be operated with remote pendant or optional foot switch
- Self-lubricating drive chains reduce maintenance
- Made in the USA
|99||Cable feeder||345 lbs.|
|99-122||Foot Switch||3 lbs.|
Weight: 345 lbs.
Dimensions: 26"W X 42"L X 43"H
Power Requirements: 115 VAC, 15 amps, 60 Hz
Feeding speed: 0 ft./min to 36 ft./min.
Cable size- .25" to 3.5" dia. max.
Total width of all cables- 6" max.
Maximum pulling force:
Single Cable'Approximately 250 lbs.
All cables- Approximately 1,000 lbs.
Maximum reel capacity- 25,000 lbs.
Tire pressure- 50 PSI
* SIMpull is a registered trademark of Southwire Corporation.