Knipex 97 43 200 Crimp System Master Pliers (crimping dies sold separately)
With the possibility of crimping almost all currently available crimping connections with just one tool and state-of-the-art crimping plier technology, the crimping system pliers solves almost all tasks in mobile and stationary crimping technology and is an excellent tool for professionals to use for standard crimping.
- just one tool for almost 1000 crimping applications
- almost parallel crimping performance
- repetitive, high crimping quality due to precision dies and integral lock (self-releasing mechanism)
- crimping pressure has been set precisely (calibrated) in the factory.
- optimum transmission of force due to lever action for fatigue-reduced operation
- ergonomically designed handles
- different locators for precise positioning of the connectors
- crimp dies for applications not covered in the range offered are available on request.
- Chrome vanadium electric steel in special quality, oil-hardened
- In a plastic case; foam insert with recesses for crimping dies and locators; with service tool (hexagonal key), screws and nuts
- Without crimping dies
||97 43 200
||with multi-component grips
||see crimp die profile table
||8 Inch200 mm
||2,178 lbs988 g