Service Post Connectors for Copper Conductors - 1 Wire #14 - #8 Service Post Connectors are used in transformer and oter grounding applications.
Service Post Connectors For Transformer & other Grounding applications 1 Wire #14 - #8features include:
- Used to Ground One Wire to Steel Structures, Transformers, Fence Posts, Steel Bars or Plate.
- UL467 Listed for Direct Burial and Grounding/Bonding Applications
- Lay-In Feature for Continuous Loop Grounding Applications
- High Strength Electrolytic Copper
- Free turning threads and easy to grip wrench flats
- Service Post Connector is highly resistant to season cracking and corrosion
- Rated 600 Volts
- cULus Listed
- Order Qty of 1 = 1 Piece
Below is more info on our Service Post Connectors For Copper Conductors 1 Wire #14 - #8